The Secretariat for European Affairs within the framework of the EU Agenda 2015, will begin with the competitive debate cycle ‘EU Stars’, as part of the project ‘Youth for EU’. The debates are targeted for university, faculty and independent debate teams . With the aim of ensuring an inclusive and open forum for debate among young people, SEA publishes an:
For university, faculty and independent debate teams to express their interest for being included in the debate cycle ‘EU Stars’.
The project aims to increase the interest and knowledge of young people on issues and topics related to the EU, as well as to promote discussion and debate as democratic tools towards overcoming differences in opinion.
We kindly ask the interested teams to submit their applications at the latest on 17 April 2015 (Friday) to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The debate teams must consist of minimum 3 and maximum 5 members;
• The members of the debate teams must be between 18-25 years of age;
• The teams must have a mentor from the university, faculty or an organization;
• Have a very good knowledge of the English language.
The applications should contain the following documents:
• Name of the debate team;
• Contact person and details;
• A list and CV of the debate team members and their mentor;
• A motivation letter of the whole team as to why they want to participate in the debates.