21 September 1984
- 2012-2013 - MA in European Political and Administrative Studies, College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium; InBev-Baje Latour for the best Master’s thesis.
- 2008-2010 - Masters in Conference Interpreting, Ss. “Cyril and Methodius”, Skopje; Scholarship Student of European Commission; Leopoldo Costa Prize Winner.
- 2005-2007 - Specialised Studies in Chinese Language and Culture, Beijing Foreign Studies University.
- 2008 - Undergraduate Studies in French Language and Literature and Chinese Language and Literature, Faculty of Philology “Blazhe Koneski” Skopje.
- September-December 2014 - Mission of the Republic of Macedonia to the European Union.
- 2013 - 2014 - Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
- 2009 - 2013 – Independent Accredited Interpreter in International and European Institutions.
- 2009 - 2012 - Faculty of Philology “Blazhe Koneski“ Skopje.
- 2009 - 2010 - French Institute Skopje.
- Proficiency: English, French, Chinese, Serbian, Croatian.
- Intermediate Level: Italian, Spanish.
TRAINING, PROJECTS, VOLUNTEER WORK
- The School of Public Policy “Mother Teresa”
- Founder and Board Member of the Debate Club of the College of Europe - Europe outside the Box.
- European Centre for Government Transformation (ECGT) – Project Partnership between the College of Europe, the Lisbon Council and Accenture.
Tel: + 389 2 3200 102
Fax: + 389 2 3200 161